New Work

I have been busy! :-)

stackable wedding bandsMoissanite and recycled 14k yellow gold stacking rings
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }
These were fun to make... they remind me of the old stacking cabochon rings I used to make.

recycled wedding bandsRecycled 14k palladium white gold and 14k yellow gold wedding bands
{ custom order; sold }

silver gold bandRecycled sterling silver and 14k yellow gold wedding band
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

tourmaline engagement ringAfghan tourmaline, recycled sterling silver, and 14k yellow gold ring
{ custom order; sold }

silver wedding bandsRecycled palladium sterling silver, aquamarine, and grape garnet wedding bands

moissanite engagement ringMoissanite and recycled 14k palladium white gold engagement ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

zultaniteFair trace Zultanite ring with recycled 14k yellow, rose, and green gold
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }